Thursday, September 16, 2010

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE.  Lolly woke up tonight!!!  As in- she was REALLY AWAKE and herself.  We are AMAZED!  Soon after the doctors came to tell us that she might be having small seizures (around 7 p.m.), she started coming to.  She has responded to our questions and said tons of words- please, more, yeah, etc.  All of us (the doctors included) are completely in awe.  In AWE.  What a miracle.  This day has gone from the lowest lows to the highest highs.  What a day of answers to prayers and miracles.  I can't even tell you how in awe I am of the turn-around.  A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I will post pictures when I can but she is awake and herself and LOLLY.

Lolly is back!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your prayers.  I can't even tell you how amazing this is. 

8 comments:

  1. CHILLS running down my back! im so happy....(brooklyn got her wish).

    im so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lolly. Thank you for waking up and helping us realize that miracles do happen.And prayers have been heard. Robbie I'm so happy for you. We are all here and we love you guys...Keep movin up and up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear! We will sleep better tonight knowing that. Hope you do too. Hope to hear that she is continuing to do better tomorrow. We continue to pray for her and you guys. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!!! So happy for the good news, I hope you get to go home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such happy news :) !! We will continue to pray for a full recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad. Thank you for posting the good news. Hopefully she will continue to get better soon. You of course are still in our prayers and coninually thoughts! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved hearing those happy voices in the background when my mom was talking to Siri! I am so glad she is improving, now I will be able to sleep tonight! I am so relieved! Go love on Lauren for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SWEET DREAMS TONIGHT! Thank you to a loving Heavenly Father who knows and loves us. Lolly is blessing our lives as we see her come back to us.....I feel His love through her. Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete